National Sales Manager
1. Responsible for sales team management and supervision and obtaining profitable result.
2. Manage the different sales administration functions.
3. Learn assigned products sales, clinical, technical etc.
4. Identifying Large Corporate Clients, Developing Healthy Relationships to Ensure Long Term Business Relationships.
5. Responsible for the planning, recruitment, direction, organization and control of sales team to accomplish specific objectives.
6. Responsible for monitoring the performance of the sales team on a regular basis.
7. Ensure timely and satisfactory resolution of client queries.
8. Ensure implementation of marketing strategies.
9. Provide high standards of ongoing training for the sales team so that they possess sufficient medical and technical knowledge to present information on the company’s products in an accurate and balanced manner.
10. Maintain an excellent work ethic.
Just drop your C.V at our email address email@example.com or contact us using contact form on contact page